Do you want to spend one weekend outside the crowded Florence? Would you like to know many people from other countries and spend with them one weekend where you will be able to know better the amazing Tuscan country and to party all night long???
Then join our Unconventional Countryside Weekend!!
From saturday 12th to sunday 13th November
ore minuti secondi
14:00 in Piazzale Vittorio Veneto, in front of Cascine park
- Transport from Firenze to the countryside house
- Before the party, a tour to some monuments and villages
- Dinner (prepared “all together”)
- DJ set all night long
- Free Drinks all night long
- Bed for the night (sleeping bag or blanquets needed)
- Breakfast (for the survivors…)
- Afternoon: guided tour of two towns in the countryside
- Evening: moving to the house and dinner all together!
- Night: big party, with Open Bar and a DJ set!
- Day after: Breakfast for the survivors!
Cost: 28 euros
How can I pay?
Pre-register (mandatory) for the trip through the following form and select the payment method (cash, bank money transfer):
You 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 a booked place until when your payment will be completed.
To participate, you need to get one of these cards:
- AEGEE Erasmus Student Card (5€)
- AEGEE Membership Card (15€)
Check out how to get yours and all the infos at the link below: